Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 75th Birthday Uncle Jimmy!!!!!!!

This video below is a song that my cousin Jim wrote and sang for his dad (my Uncle Jimmy).
Before Jim sang, he said "This is a song that I wrote for my dad. It's based on a verse in the Bible, 'Don't only hear the Word but do what it says'. That's what characterizes my Dad's life to me. That's not something that he needs to say to you neccesarily, because he shows you how he feels about you by the way he lives his life; that consistancy, love and without hypocracy."

What a blessing this was to hear; the song, but also the heart behind it. Beautiful. Enjoy.

Here is the link for a slideshow of the photos.




IMG_0658

IMG_0661

The latest Wilson Family addition, MARKEY!!!
IMG_0642

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - the song, the heart, the family and Markey (& Charlie grinning in the background)!!!

    ReplyDelete