Thursday, October 9, 2008

Brad my Bro

This past weekend was filled with great surprises. As we were in Chapel Hill visiting my friend Lisa and going to the UNC game, my brother Brad called me on my cell. He said that him and Crystal were in Raleigh. Raleigh! That's like right down the road from where we were! They had plans to meet up with Crystal's family that night but said they would come out to Wilson the next day. I was so excited! Here is all of us on our front porch:
IMG_6494

Jasmine and Lindsey throwing the football

IMG_6486

Brad and Me
"Bones" and "Santa" (our childhood nicknames: he was skinny and I was well...Santa!) lol
IMG_6492

Oh yeah, the Redskins won that day so Uncle Brad was in an extra good mood. The kids got a taste of just how LOUD the Wilson family can be when a Skins game is on!

1 comment:

  1. Two reunions in one weekend - Awesome!! Brothers are cool aren't they? (Anna said, "Not when they're little.") She and Lindsey will realize how special the bond between siblings can be. May they see the love we have with our brothers (& sister). That same love we extend to our brothers and sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete