Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fireworks

On Saturday the Wilson Tobb's baseball team played thier final home game, and Cameron took the boys to see the fireworks (going to the game with Levi and making it to the fireworks would have been a little too much to hope for at this point). Cameron met up with some of his camera club friends at the Vinson-Bynum soccer field to watch and take pictures.

Here is the slide show

Here is one of the shots.
IMG_4227

And here is one when the kids hid the tripod
IMG_4222

3 comments:

  1. Cool pics. I like the one the boys did - kindof looks like angels' wings to me. It was fun "viewing" the fireworks without the bugs and noise. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I have begun the journey... "The Shack"! Oh my...will share much more when I finish the book. I love it that you are right on target! I would encourage everyone to read and be ready to receive from this book.
    Love ya,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Gracen loves the second photo. She says it looks like dolphins diving.

    ReplyDelete