Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lordy, Lordy LOOK WHO'S 40!

Turn up your sound. The first 3 songs that you'll hear are songs that remind me of my brother Brad in some way. Enjoy!


My brother Brad turned 40 today. He is a New Year's Eve baby. I can't make too big a deal about it because if he's 40 I'm not too far behind him. Yep, Brad and I were a year and 9 months apart and I can remember doing all of the fun stuff kids do together. We would go down to the creek and catch crayfish, ride our bikes up to 7-11to get some nickle and penny candy, compete with eachother on our "Atari 5200", go swimming at the pool at Dad's apartment and then take a break to make a "Steakum" sandwich and shoestring french fries. We did a lot of stuff that I would guess most every other siblings that are close in age do. One fond memory I have in particular, is when we would cook up the perch we caught from the pier at Morgantown on our little Coleman stove. Also, there was that one time when I picked a fight with a kid down the street and Brad took up for me. It was the classic case of "no one can pick on my sister but me!" And boy did we have our share of fights....ahhh, the memories. LOL

Well, I just wanted to give a little "shout out" to my brother on his big day. Happy Birthday Brad. I love you.
Love, Lit





No comments:

Post a Comment