Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary

wedding 006

Today is our 13th anniversary! It seems cliche to say that "it just seems like yesterday that we met", but it REALLY does. On the other hand it's like we've been together forever.....awwwww. I know, cheesy but true.

wedding 008

One of my favorite country music singers is Randy Travis. While both Cameron and I were working as radio DJ's at Cat Country 107 FM in Ft. Myers Fla, I made him a sappy tape with "our song" on it. This song you hear now is it. Forever and ever amen....

wedding 012

wedding 011

wedding 014

wedding 015

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Christian said, "Yuck" when he saw "the kiss" (too funny). Beautiful pictures!! FYI home school business meeting doesn't count as a date night. You guys celebrate!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulationon 13 years! Feels great doesn't it? I love this blog!!! So cool! You family is beautiful!

    Judie

    ReplyDelete